[access-uk] Re: TapTapSee

  • From: "David W Wood" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 23:55:32 -0000

Software development, having evolved from a money-making enterprise, has now
metamorphasised into an art form.

The monetary reward from art has never been in proportion to the amount of
time involved in producing wonderful pieces of work!

ATB

David W Wood

        From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu"
        To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Hi Peter.

        Why is that disgraceful? What is wrong with monetising a service
that so
        many people use and which relies on humans to process images? Is it
not
        fair and reasonable that people should not be compensated for the
work they
        put in to making this app not only one of the most useful but also
the most
        responsive image recognition services out there?

        All the best, Ibrahim.