[access-uk] Re: TapTapSee

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:50:40 +0000

Considering allot of blind people get DLA to cover living expenses such as aids
to make life more productive! No one should have the cheak to claim about
buying credits on Taptapsee. If one was paying for a music or film subsription
such as Spotify and Netflix! Are they going to complain to these companies
about the fact that they are blind and shouldn't be paying for them. Please get
over yourself. If you don't want to purchase goods for a certain reason then
don't complain about the cost. I think the company should close Taptapsee down
just to teach one or two people a lesson. Then we will get people moaning about
the fact it isn't available anymore.