[access-uk] Re: Talks

  • From: Brendan Roache <brndn.rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 19:02:35 +0100

Then depending on what version of Talks download from TalkNav or Nuance or blindsea or maybe even Computer Room Services the Talks Folder and in it when you unzip it you will have the UK Eloquence. Just install that using the phone memory like a flash drive, plug the phone in to your PC via USB. The phone's memory will be recognised and like I say do a copy and paste. Once on your phone's memory unplug from your pc. Go to the phone memory where you put it and simply highlight and press select and it will start to install. Once you have done that and it is installed, your phone may go silent as the US Eloquence will probably have shut-down for the installation, then turn the phone off and on again if it is silent and it will come up talking with US Eloquence. Then go to Talks and options and in the first tab, I think it is called speech arrow down to tts and select that, then arrow up or down unti you hear UK Eloquence and select. Exit back out of Talks then and back to the main screen. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>