[access-uk] Re: Talking Microwave again

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:27:00 +0100

Andrew, your best bet is probably to contact LG direct to find out what
the situation is with regard to availability.  I'm fairly certain they
had pulled the plug on production of these, but there are likely to be
still some floating around.  Comet might be another place worth trying
but I'd suggest contacting your local store rather than doing a central
stock check either online or via the phone.  Individual shops sometimes
still have them stored away in the back.  Hope this helps.