[access-uk] Re: Talking Microwave again

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:35:24 +0100

I must comment that, were I unable to see at all, I would personally value a
talking microwave.

Hope I will not be flamed unduly for saying this, but if you are getting DLA,
particularly middle rate, is the extra cost of a talking microwave that
unbearable?

Rushing off to clean my mouth with soap and water.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx