[access-uk] Re: TVonics Set-Top Box Problem

  • From: "Kulvinder Singh Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 00:24:47 -0000

Hi there Mo

Just a quick question about sourcing a biefier power supply, Just wondering,
any chance you could find one that is bigger than a 12V 4A supply for the
TVonics box please?

I do have one that is the 12V 4A but I am looking for one that is bigger ampage.

So, to sum up, I need one that is 12V but a higher ampage than 4 A.

Anyh ideas?  I’ll pay you directly if you can source one for me.

Thanks mate.

regards

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Twitter: @BhogalKulvinder