[access-uk] Re: Windows 8 Tutorials

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:01:23 -0000

Steve,

There are some good tutorials here:

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/

One way of making sure you're always using the desktop version of
Internet Explorer is to start typing internet on the Start screen, then
DownArrow to and choose Internet Options. You'll get a multi-page
dialogue; on the Programs page you should change the "choose how you
open links" combo to "always in Internet Explorer on the desktop" and
check the "Open Internet Explorer tiles on the desktop".

Steve