[access-uk] Re: THE BUG

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:10:12 +0100

THE BUGHi Ian,

An excellent post.  One thing springs to mind though.  Is it easy without
sight to step through recordings once you have made them?  For example, can
you step through each recording like selecting a station, or selecting a
track on a CD player?  I realise you wouldn't know what the recording was,
but could you play a bit of each recording, then step to the next one
without sight?

Thanks again for your thoughts.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,