[access-uk] Re: Suppliers of CD size envelopes

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:19:50 +0100

Ray, I seem to have missed your original message, but if you are looking for envelopes for CDs, you could try

www.svp.co.uk

They call them CD mailers, they are cardboard.

Ted

Rays Home wrote:
Thanks Ron and Jackie, just have to try and find someone in that organisation who's prepared to actually communicate with me. They may well get them specially made with their logo on them, but I'd have thought someone must be supplying CD size paper envelopes. Thanks.
Ray.