[access-uk] Re: Suppliers of CD size envelopes

  • From: "roger.south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:41:10 +0100

I have been using SVP for my media supplies for some years now. I've trawled the net and found other suppliers who sometimes are a little cheaper but I always return to SVP. They offer a quality product but more importantly a quality service. As George say not the cheapest carriage but it's CityLink whom I've always found efficient and very reliable.

I have no connection with them, I just believe in speaking as I find.

Roger

If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them. Herbert V. Prochnow

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>