[access-uk] Re: Suppliers of CD size envelopes

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:10:32 +0100

This is very helpful and may be just the thing I'm looking for.

Think I've heard of this site before now, but recommend folks have a look around it if they're involved in distributing CDs and other media.

Cheers,
Ray.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Suppliers of CD size envelopes

Hi Ray,

One of the list members introduced me to SVP for CD's, DVD
cases, and such like.  He was impressed with them, and so
have I been.

They also do CD mailers, self seal, and no need to put the
CD in a sleeve.

50 for £2.59
700 for £34.99

Cheapest shipping is about £6, but they are still much
cheaper than say Staples.

http://svp.co.uk/product/amps_cm06a_single_cd_dvd_cardboard_
mailer_0180_box

George.