[access-uk] Re: Strange Problem with Outlook Express

  • From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 19:51:44 -0000

Alfred,

You're right it wasn't a very helpful remark and totally missed the point

I have been all through tools, options etc. and have tried all options including changing the number of seconds the mail is selected before it is marked as read and nothing helps.

The strangest thing is, as I explained very clearly in my first email, that although NVDA says all the mails are unread, they all disappear when I select the option to hide read emails!

I can live with it.  It's just a tad annoying.

I might just switch over to Thunderbird.

Mike Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfred King" <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>