[access-uk] Re: Strange Problem with Outlook Express

  • From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 19:45:48 -0000

Peter,

I am not sure if I explained the problem very well.

My NVDA also tells me when a message is unread. But, even when I have read a message NVDA still tells me it is unread. I don't think this is an issue with NVDA since, as I explained in the first email, I was running NVDA and OE on the previous and there wasn't a problem.

I currently have hundreds of emails in my inbox and they all say unread and it never stops.

Mike Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>