[access-uk] Re: Storage

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:57:07 +0000

Hi BJ.

I would personally use dropbox. their plans are reasonable and its just so convenient and simple to use. not to mention you'll have access from android, mac, windows or linux.

all the best,

Mo.

On 23/01/2013 12:50, BJ Edwards wrote:
Hi all,

I am flirting with the idea of using an online system to back-up my
files, or rather to be more accurate, back-up my back-up. Has anybody
any experience of "cloud" based systems? if so, can anybody recommend
a company/site please?

Thanks a lot,

BJ

p.s.

Tried Mypcbackup and it is inaccessible!