[access-uk] Re: Storage

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 05:13:58 -0000

Hi Barry.

I used to be a Livedrive subscriber, in fact i have a love hate relationship with them. On the one hand I love the unlimited backup and very generous storage plans, for example 5TB storage, unlimited backup, FTP and WebDAV access for just £14.95, however there desktop client though reasonably accessible has virtually no accessibility in the system status screens, making it difficult to find out what the program is doing. The IOS app is reasonably good, when I used to use it, it wouldn't announce the names of folders as you flicked through them, however you could approximate where you were as it would announce A, B, C etc. under which the folders were organised.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Barry Toner
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:56 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Storage

Hi,

Has anyone tried LiveDrive's IOS apps?  Is the A11Y good?

How about their compeitior in this mass storage, namely Carbonite.

Thanks,
Barry.