[access-uk] Re: Still unable to access 4 blind mice website

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:43:04 +0000

I've just tried the google cache again and got a page which was last updated on Nov 20. Is it possible to find the latest cache if that isn't it?

peter

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Holdstock
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:38 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Still unable to access 4 blind mice website

I tried the google cache of the page and that wouldn't load either.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:53 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mo.

I'm using the Google's cash of the page, its almost always up to date and
I've never had a problem downloading the files as they're all on sendspace.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maureen Dyer" <md012a9716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>