[access-uk] Re: Sticky keyboard keys, please advise!

  • From: Amro Bilal <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:23:25 +0200

Thanks a lot to all who replied. I wasn't brave enough to carry out the
cleaning myself after all so I left it to the local shop and it seems that they
have done a good job. The guy there said it's not that easy to clean the
keyboard on a laptop if you don't know what you're doing; one can seriously
damage the laptop's components. Oh well, it's sorted now but thanks for the
help anyway.

Cheers,
Amro