[access-uk] Re: Sticky keyboard keys, please advise!

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:29:09 +0100

I suppose going round all the keys with a barely damp cotton bud wouldn't do
any harm, try it on one or two, the unimportant ones of course, and see what
happens, be careful though, I said just damp not wet.
Good luck!
and, stay away from cola when using the laptop in future! [smile]...
Cheers now,
Marie