[access-uk] Re: Stem Cell Therapy for Retinal Disease (RP)

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 11:23:16 +0100

Hi Alistair and all, thank you all for your comments. Yes I’m an RP patient. At
this stage I’m looking into the benefits of stem cell treatments and what
options are available, and will consider cost after that. However, as some of
you have asked, here’s what I found on that clinic’s website.

“Stem Cell Consultation & Treatment: $7100.00

There are no additional fees - this is a fixed price! We will not try to sell
you any additional therapies, and, as always, the initial round of supplements
and medications you receive from us are included in the total price.”

https://www.the-stem-cell-center.com/consultationfee.html

Oddly enough I don’t have any RP support groups’ details so any pointers would
be great.

While searching the net I came across stem cell capsules which claim to benefit
RP patients, but again I’m still investigating.

Best,

Amro