[access-uk] Stem Cell Therapy for Retinal Disease (RP)

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 11:09:40 +0100

Hope the mods will excuse this OT post. I thought this interview was very
interesting. I’ve heard of stem cell therapy before but I’ve never considered
it. However, listening to this lady I started looking into stem cell treatments
more seriously. If anyone has any information to share please do get in touch
(maybe privately although I feel this topic is quite important and interesting
albeit an OT one).

“13) Learn about Stem Cell Therapy for Retinal Disease in Eyes on Success #1536:
http://eyesonsuccess.net”. Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday, September 3, 2015 -
Volume 524.

Hope some of you will find this information of some use.

Amro