[access-uk] Re: Stem Cell Therapy for Retinal Disease (RP)

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 14:14:40 +0100

Hi folk,

Yep was a little disappointed too that cost wasn't asked about or mentioned on the EOS podcast.

I think on reflection this may be good as it concentrates one ironically they may have thought to stteer one away from cost an concentrate on the treatment itself firstly!

I don't believe that the treatment is only for RP folk but the podcast subject lady did indeeed have RP.

Please anyone don't contact me off list about this as I know no more and they are definitively my thoughts.

Tony Sweeney.

Hi amro, I guess there are like me a number of RP sufferers on list, yes the article was interesting yet I did note the thorny question of cost was not mentioned! If you have not already done so, would it be ok to post the link to a couple of the rP support groups? What was the most annoying thing about the podcast? The incidental music was enough to send you screaming to the fridge for a beer! lol! amro thanks for posting this, really interesting!
Alistair