[access-uk] Re: Something for relaying net streams

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:56:55 +0100

I use a set of ordinary radio headphones plugged into the headphone jack on the front of my computer. There are several makes around the RNIB even do a very good set (well at least they were good before the RNIB got hold them). Sony, Phillips, Panasonic and Senheiser (excuse the spelling) all do reasonable sets.

The drawback is that you have no control over what is being streamed once you have set it going. You could use a radio keyboard for this. again there are various makes around.

The headphones should cost between £50 and £100 and the keyboard £30 upward.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>