[access-uk] Re: Something for relaying net streams

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:23:20 +0100

No good for streams but I've just bought a 40 quid bush
CD-radio-cassette from Argos for the side of the bed which has a USB
port allowing you to plug in an mp3 player and use the CD player
controls to navigate the player content.  Unlike with the transmitter
solution I don't have to get out of bed to stop start pause rewind etc,
and the CD controls are a bit more friendly than my mp3 stick controls
for fine navigation.

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ