[access-uk] Re: Skype new user help please.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:06:11 +0100

Hi Shashi,

You either, answer, put on hold, reject calls etc from the call menu. Or, you could use the Skype's keyboard shortcuts which you probably best go to file menu, options, keyboard page where you'd find all the shortcuts listed there. As well, from that page you can disable/enable a particular hotkey or disable the hotkeys all together and you can even change a hotkey to your personal preference.

Sorry I don't know about any WE scripts for Skype, though I'd be interested to know if it works with skype out of the box.

HTH but if you still need more help write back or give us a buzz on Skype and I'll be obliged to assist!

Amro