[access-uk] Re: Skype new user help please.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:52:21 +0100

Hi Peter,

It is also Alt-Page up and Alt-Page Down as Stewart says, if you have global
hot keys enabled in Skype.  So you are both wrong and right at the same time
<Smile>.  In the default configuration, these keys don't work, unless you
have Skype in focus, but if you enable global hot keys, they work from
anywhere.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx