[access-uk] Re: Skype again

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 21:50:37 -0000

Hi Ron, I'm not Andy, but to claify anyway as my wife also pays to
Skype call her elderly mother every single day in Denmark.  PC to PC
is indeed free, however you have an option available to call normal
land-lines, but there is a fee involved.  However, it is considerably
less that it would cost landline to landline.

George.