[access-uk] Re: suggestions for an accessible modern music system please.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 21:36:11 -0000

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your suggestions, but while I understand where
you are coming from when you suggest that I put all my music
on PC, there are three problems.

Firstly, I  can't really hook my desktop PC to my sound
system due to the design of my front room, an secondly, I
don't really want to purchase a whole new computer just
because of the need to store music, thirdly, if I replaced
my current CD/radio/record player/tape deck system, I'm not
certain I could play my small vinyl collection on the PC, or
if I did consider transferring  it, I don't think I could do
it easily myself due to not being able to connect my
computer to my current music system, so I really would like
something that will still play vinyl, even if I do take
Tristram's advice and get something with only one CD player
rather than a stacking system for the CDs.

Alexander Shannon