[access-uk] Re: Skype & External Mic

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:25:45 -0000

Hi Ibby,

I did what you recommended but no luck I'm afraid!

Now when I go in to 'audio settings it gives a choice of two, windows
default device or sigma tel audio.

The system is telling me that it has discovered a new audio event!

That is probably my external mic.

As I say my mic is in good working order and is a Sony.

I could try a skype call to you if that would be okay with you although the
sound from me may not be great it will probably suffice for the purposes of
getting my sound right!

 Thanks

Tony