[access-uk] Re: Skype & External Mic

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:21:36 -0000

There is an option in skype called "lwet skype adjust my audio settings whidh I recommend you uncheck. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 1:50 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Skype & External Mic

Know, it's a standard jack.

The mic also has a battery which I checked elsewhere and it's fine!

It's strange that in my (& Ibby's) trawling came across no particular
reference to activating an external mic!

I thought that there may have been such!

Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>