[access-uk] Re: Skype & External Mic

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:55:27 -0000

This has been done. However, my feeling at this time is that Tony
requires a sighted person to adjust the side panel sockets so the
microphone can be detected.
Unfortunately, this seems to be a job for the mouse as his JAWS does
not seem to navigate to the correct area.

Kindest regards,

Ibby Karbhari
Mobile: 0754 623 4292
Skype Name: IbbyKar