[access-uk] Re: Sirecogniser dealer

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:04:10 -0000

Hi Andy

That is the difficulty with buying anything that is going to bleed you dry. You either jump in and then think: "shit I should have waited," or aim to buy later, only to be confronted with something bigger, better and even more costly.

It's a very tricky one, a subject that will rage forever with no definitive answer to be had I'm afraid.

If you don't have access to work, it's a case of either doing the charity rounds, living like a recluse until you can afford something - by which time the next best thing is out there - or maybe do the Lottery or something (smile).

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx