[access-uk] SimpleMic

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 13:05:19 +0100

I have clarified with my friend who has this app that it seems the only way
of accessing the next recording on your list is to turn off VoiceOver, play
it, then turn VoiceOver back on. Now as this can only be done if you have
just enough vision to see the screen, we are stuffed! I would suggest,
therefore, that this app is only useful if you want to make recordings one
at a time rather than have a whole list of them to plough through. It is a
great shame as the quality is better on this app than on some I have heard
of.

I hope this answers the question.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown