[access-uk] Re: SimpleMic

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 18:31:32 +0100

Thanks Niall. This is good news. I do like the simplicity of this app. I was looking for an app to easily and quickly record the odd audio note and this one fits the bill. For instance have you tried the record on launch option? Rather neat. One improvement could be to add the ability to carry out some actions by highlighting a recorded message and flicking up/down. Actions like delete, share etc. just like you interact with text messages and emails for example. This will make carrying out tasks much quicker IMHO.

Niall, if you are already in contact with the developers, maybe you could suggest this?

Best
Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Niall Gallagher
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2015 12:25 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: SimpleMic

Hi All,

I received the following reply from the developer of SimpleMic on Twitter.

Nick Bonatsakis, @NiallJG91 @ke7zum Sorry to hear you guys have been
having issues. I'm totally on it, expect an update soon.

Can't wait for the update, and the developer stated he will be working
on more accessibility focused apps in the near future.

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 31, 2015, at 10:32 AM, Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Niall and Amro

I am going to ask the person who recommended this app to me how he is able to play more than one recording in a list as I can't either. This is a really nice app but for a few quirks that could be made more accessible.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx