[access-uk] Re: Sight Village

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dean Wilcox <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:11:01 +0100

Hi, unless it's changed Anapod is *not* free.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.wordpress.com

You wrote:
I used a program called XPlay but it wasn't
free.  Maybe anapod will do a similar job, XPlay
is a way of transfering music without all the
extra iTunes stuff that you may not want for
basic use.  Oh and its accessible but I say look
at anapod first because I think its free.