[access-uk] Re: Sight Village

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:23:46 +0100

Thanks Tris, will check it out.  I just think it would be a pity if there is a
small attachment available that speaks menus and songs etc on the Ipod now, but
isn't fully accessible because the other component, namely Itunes, isn't
user-friendly.

Jackie Cairns

Braille Support Adviser

Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx