[access-uk] Re: Setting up IMAP using Outlook 2000

  • From: "Keith Barrett" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 12:30:49 +0100

Hi Ray,

Glad you are making progress.

I use imap to check and delete spam from the plusnet spam folder.

I try to avoid logging in to their web mail since they leaked all those e-mail
addresses a year or so ago.  (still get lots of spam as a result).

Incidently, I have turned off their blatent spam blocking as some legitamate
e-mails were being removed.