[access-uk] Re: Send Space

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 17:44:59 +0000

andrew,

I never have any problems of this kind with SS, I use a Pro account and
ensure before I access any links, I am logged into my account.

I reckon if you simply activate a link you are open to ads and the like, I
find the Pro account (for which you must pay) is so easy to use and no ads
or other problems.

It may be the link is a band-free, which means ads will be displayed.

I send out direct download links, which do not cause people to receive ads.

As with all sites, though, we still have the occasional glitch, such as when
up- or downloading, it may crash, but thank the Lord, over the past couple
of years, so far, this has been infrequent.