[access-uk] Re: Samsung Notebook Comparison

  • From: "Andrew" <andrewtaff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 16:58:29 -0000

Hi I have a samsung n120 netbook which has much better sound and better
keyboard as the keys are quite large for a netbook.  you said you are going to
run jaws this is quite heavy for a netbook yes it works but stops the machine
from flying I would strongly reccomend that you take a look at the samsung q330
its a touch bigger than a netbook but performance wise its an amimal and you
get a built in dvd reader writer specs are 13 inch screen, i3 multi core
processor 3 gb ddr 3 ram expandable and comes with w7 premium for that extra
inch on the with you get a fab machine the only thing is it costs about a third
more in price but this is what I would go for at the moment.  Hope this helps
Andrew 2W0 MGB