[access-uk] Re: Samsung Notebook Comparison

  • From: "Andrew" <andrewtaff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 18:41:37 -0000

Hi dont know if the model I have is still available its the N120 its a very
nice netbook and its white so fab if you got a little vision left to find the
thing.  regarding Ram I upgraded mine to 2gb and yes it does make a bit of
difference but only slight as netbook processors arnt that fast but do the job.
 the other thing to consider with a netbook is what anti virus programme you
run as some of them are heavy on resourses and really clog up the performance
of a netbook to a dreadful crawl I use nod 32 with system access and this baby
goes like a rocket hardly any drag at all almost instant I have turned off all
the visual eye candy to boost resourses as well and this seems to make a
difference also Best wishes Andrew 2W0 MGB