[access-uk] Re: Sales and support staff's knowledage of braille

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 18:21:06 -0000

Hi Christine
No,  I don't  know  Jackie,  but having just
Checked  old emails I find it was Lucy Naismith  that did my first
Demonstration.  I think she's sales manager  for the North.
Martin is  training manager.

Were you  impressed with DBC  I love the idea of being abel to
Send and  receive text  messages in Braille.

Regards,  Derek