[access-uk] Re: SIGHT VILLAGE 2015

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:13:22 +0100

What I did see is new, apparently, was the Optelek Easylink 12 Braille display.
The Active Star from Handitech is being updated in the next two months to house
a Windows PC.

Visit my groups:

The Chat Zone
the-chat-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
The Tech Zone
the-tech-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
Apple Music
apple-music+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx

On 16 Jul 2015, at 17:02, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Redacted sender
"carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all,

We were unable to attend Sight Village again this year and are wondering if,
those of you who went, saw anything new or really interesting?

Forgive me that I don't feel I have the time or energy to troll through
looking for information and any podcasts, just want to know the above.

Thanks.

Carol P