[access-uk] Re: SIGHT VILLAGE 2015

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 22:44:05 +0100

thanks janet yes you certainly can and i think we're so lucky to have the
choice now. i am going to pair my u 2 tomorrow and have a look at using my word
program on the iphone with it. i have the office 365 so should be interesting.

From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 16 July 2015 8.27 pm

Seems enough to use for iOS devices though. PCs and Macs a different story
depending on what your needs are.

Visit my groups:

The Chat Zone
the-chat-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
The Tech Zone
the-tech-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
Apple Music
apple-music+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx

On 16 Jul 2015, at 20.25, Carol Pearson (Redacted sender
"carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, thanks for that. Don't know if I'd like to go down to a 12 cell per
line for reading but would like in terms of size.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "christopher hallsworth"
<challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>