[access-uk] Re: SIGHT VILLAGE 2015

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 22:31:23 +0100

Hi John

You can use an apex with an iPhone it works quite well you have to write quite slowly but apart from that it's rather good.

-----Original Message----- From: john gallagher
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:36 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: SIGHT VILLAGE 2015

hi chris interesting i have a friend who wants to learn the iphone but the keyboard is a stumbling block i do wonder is there such a thing as a braille bluetooth keyboard that you can just write on with say an i device