[access-uk] Re: SD cards and physical disabilities

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:44:14 +0100

Carol, thanks for the offer. The way I do it is to try it out first, then if
I can't manage then I'll ask for help. I need to buy an SD card anyway for
KeySoft upgrades, so I've got no choice really apart from sticking to the
old version, 7.2 build 47. Thanks all for the advice and tips, greatly
appreciated.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr