[access-uk] Re: SD cards and physical disabilities

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:28:00 +0100

they are on the small side but I really wouldn't like to comment on whether
or not you could work with one or not as this is clearly dependent on you.
The only way to really know is to handle an SD card to see for yourself.

If you know someone with an SD card ask the person to show you one.  They
often come with mobile phones but there are various sizes and many phones
have a slot for a mini or even micro SD cards and these cards are really
getting very small indeed.
Failing this, most cards are wrapped in plastic but some shops such as John
Lewis, Boots, Jessups etc or maybe even an independent camera shop may be
able to arrange for you to handle an SD card so you can make a judgement.

Regards

Graham

Regards

Graham