[access-uk] Re: SD card offer from Serif

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:02:52 -0000

Yes, and thanks Tristram.  You are right re. the audio side of things when it
comes to chosing choosing memory cards  Not easy to cut corners there.

I think this will be the year when we see card storage really increasing now
that prices are falling so quickly.  Already there are solid state
studio/hoebased recorders for playing back and recording onto Compact Flash.
(It is usually that type of card these machines support, the portable ones too.)
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx