[access-uk] Re: SD card offer from Serif

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:13:52 -0000

Sorry folks, forgot to say the cards are 512MB.

Hi.  I don't know, what with falling card prices, if this is as good as I think
it is, but Serif, a software publisher, is offering Toshiba SD cards for just
short of £25.00.  I know card prices are falling rapidly, but if you do not
know of a cheaper price then try phoning them

I spoke with one Joannah Hobbs, but dare say any sales staff will help.  try
phoning if you are interested on:

0800 376 5353.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at