[access-uk] Re: SD card offer from Serif

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:22:40 -0000

If you think that is cheap have a look on this site:
http://www.expansys.com/other.asp?cat=MMCSD

Cards of 512MB capacity for £19.95 inc.  But beware if you wish to use them
for audio streaming applicatinos like recording DAB radio.  Some dirt cheap
cards won't keep up or will experience reiability problems.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support