[access-uk] Re: Removing a Trojan

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:32:12 -0000

I'll start by stating my lack of exspertise here Roger, but the first thing
that came up when I just did a search was a Microsoft article  which says, in
part:

csrss.exe is the main executable for the Microsoft Client/Server Runtime Server

I found this at:

http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/csrss/

I'm not saying that what you have got isn't a trogen, simply that it might not
be.  I'm sure others will come uup with THE answer.

By the way, I've tried Trogen Hunter and it used to play up something awful
with my internet access so I uninstalled it.

HTH.

Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx