[access-uk] wanadoo

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:59:53 -0500

I got this from wanadoo and I can't believe they think I'm so stupid.
Or is it one of those physhing hooks. They, physhing hooks,  normally try
for your bank account, not your internet service, so I tend to think that it
is wanadoo. But, again, do wanadoo really expect me to do this, check my
account via an email client link? LOL.

You can check your monthly direct debit payment to us and make sure the
details we have for you are correct.
Simply click on the link below to access your online statement through the
Member Centre and have your email address and password ready:

https://www.wanadoo.co.uk/membercentre/youraccount/index.cfm
<https://www.wanadoo.co.uk/membercentre/youraccount/index.cfm>